Salmon, Mint, and Pea Pasta
3/4 pound salmon
1/8 cup mint, chiffonaded
1/2 pound pasta (farfalla is best)
5 oz frozen peas
1 tbsp butter
salt and pepper
1. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
3. While the pasta cooks, zest the lemon.
4. Add the salmon to a skillet, add a 1/2 cup of water, the lemon zest and the juice of the lemon.
5. Over medium heat bring this to a boil, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add the peas and cook for another 7 minutes.
7. Drain the pasta and add the butter. Stir in the mint and peas and flake the salmon into the pasta.